Warranty Terms and Conditions
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- The warranty shall continue from the date of purchase until the expiration of the warranty period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchasing the product.
- This warranty is applicable only for the personal use of the product by the purchaser and the warranty will be void if the product used for any commercial purpose.
- Upon request from the Company, the consumer may be required to provide the Purchase / Sales invoice, other documentation, or information related to the date and place of purchase.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company alone.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim/s if entertained by the company will be subject to the purchase price.
- The warranty is issued at California, and Courts in Los Angeles shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacements for products, which are found to be defective.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment;
- Usage of equipment other than its normal and customary manner;
- Unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration, or modification being carried out;
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, or accident however caused to the product;
- Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alternation or modification of the product;
- Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust, or the use of wrong voltage;
- Scratches or damage to plastic surface and all the other externally parts that are due to normal customer use;
- Connection to a device, or mounting of a device not fit for use with the product.
- Warranty not applicable in below conditions
- The product is used for commercial purposes instead of personal use.
- The completed warranty card/invoice copy is not presented to authorized personnel at the time of repair.
- The product is not used as per the instructions given in the instruction/user manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry / physical construction of the set.
- Installation/repair work is carried out by persons/agencies other than the Company or its authorized representative.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God, or while in transit to Service Centre or purchaser’s residence.
Note: The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions.
For any queries, you may contact the company through the following information:
4673 Alabama Street, #4, San Diego, CA 92116